Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Jumpsuit

The sun is setting a lot later which means that Summer is just around the corner. Summer has always been my favourite season - I love the longer days, the warmth and the smell of it (I'm strange). And of course I love the fashion. To be quite honest I don't own a lot of Winter clothing (I'll be working on that next Winter) so that's also another reason why Summer my favourite season; a lot of my clothes are short sleeved tops, tanks, skirts and jumpsuits. The jumpsuit or playsuit is my absolute favourite piece of clothing. They are so easy dress up and you can go from day to night depending on how you accessorise.

If you take a peak into my wardrobe you'll see that I love bright colours and prints. Here are some of my favourite jumpsuits:















No comments:

Post a Comment