Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pregnancy Pampering

As my pregnancy journey is soon coming to an end and it won't be long until I begin a whole new exciting chapter of my life; being a mummy - I wanted to write about a few little pleasures I'll be taking to the hospital with me to make my stay a little bit more glam.

Being a first time mum(-to-be) I have learnt from movies that having a baby is not exactly the most glamourous time in your life. Here a few extra things I've packed...


Clearly Great Skin Pack from Endota Spa - it was one of the many gorgeous gifts my girlfriend Trang gave me at my baby shower


Heathcote & Ivory Sweat Pea & Honeysuckle shower gel - after giving birth I'd like to be able to hop into the shower and lather myself up with something delicious


Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Cream - my boyfriend purchased this one for me (after I guilt tripped him into doing it. Score!) 


Ladakh Crystal Origami Pants - wide elasticised pants that are lightweight and thin because little bub will be a Spring time baby!


I also packed a a lightweight sundress as my going home outfit but I will leave that as a surprise and reveal it in a post-labour post! 

Hopefully if you are due soon I have inspired you to pack a few more extra little luxe items to make your stay more pleasant.


No comments:

Post a Comment